Genadyne XLR8+ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Pump
Advanced Intermittent Variable Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- The XLR8’s advanced variable pressure capabilities allow different negative pressures to be used without the downsides of intermittent therapy.
- By maintaining negative pressure throughout the cycle, the pump avoids losing an airtight seal or displacing the dressing, which would allow exudate to pool in the wound bed.
- This gradual “wave” is gentler to the patient, increasing blood flow to the peri-wound and preventing ischemia. The changes in pressure are imperceptible to the patient, increasing patient comfort and compliance.
- Without the sudden peaks in pressure from intermittent therapy, in-growth of the granulation tissue to the foam dressing is virtually eliminated which makes dressing changes less stressful and less painful to the patient.
As a part of our commitment to deliver the highest quality NPWT systems in conjunction with the latest advancements in the medical field, our team is continually working hard to develop new and exciting features. To that effect, we are excited to announce that our XLR8 Plus NPWT Pump will soon feature Wireless and Remote Control capability, taking your negative pressure wound therapy to the next level of excellence. Features will include:
- GPS Asset Management
- Real-time Monitoring of patient’s usage
- Real-time Alarm Notification and Troubleshooting
- Remote Control for caregiver to change setting in real-time over the internet
- Ability to program hours of usage
- Cost Analysis Information
- Data Analysis
- Compliance for Usage improved
|Height:||150mm / 5.9in|
|Width:||102mm / 4in|
|Length:||86mm / 3.4in|
- 3 Intensity Setting Options
- Suction Capacity – 5.2 to 6.4 liters per minute
- Continuous or Variable Pressure
- Lightweight – 748 grams or 1.65 pounds
- Whisper Quiet Operation – allows patients to get better quality sleep
- 12 Hour Lithium Battery with 3 hours to Fully Charged – easy to manage, minimal interruptions to care
- Supports Multiple Languages – clinical staff, patients and caregivers can understand the functions of the pump.
- 5 Advanced Alarms:
- Canister Full
- Low Battery
- Critical Battery
- Pump Screen indicates alert resolution to caregiver
- Easy and intuitive programming and maintenance
- Clear and Visible Display – Pressure, System & Battery Status
- Simple, Lockable Controls – guarantees no unwanted interference with patient’s care