Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
Managing a resident’s difficult wound within your facility should never be out of reach due to equipment or cost. JMeds’ partnership with Genadyne allows us to provide superior equipment and supplies at economical rates.
Benefits of NPWT
- Accelerates wound healing time
- Reduces risk of pathogenic infection
- Reduces required amount of dressing changes
- Increases blood flow to wound area while drawing out excess fluids that lead to further infection risks
Our Rental Price Includes:
- Genadyne XLR8 Pump
- Weekly Supplies Kit
- Foam Dressings (typically 3 per week)
- Cannisters (typically 2 per week)
Economic, bundled package options to proactively treat wounds and reduce infections:
- Low Air Loss Mattress (3 or 4 Group Surface)
- Upgraded Foam Surface
- EMist Disinfection Technology
Clinical support for equipment and difficult wound therapy.
All equipment is tested prior to every rental.
All equipment meets state and federal regulations.
Alignment with manufacturer recommendations and HQAA Accreditation Standards.
All equipment is delivered FREE of charge.
Any other equipment or supplies that are necessary to complete your order should be mentioned when you call to rent your equipment.